Welcome to Little Lamb Half Day & Full Day Preschool!
|We are now on Summer Break (August)
– Visit-the-Class Day: Tuesday 9/5/17 (11:00 am to 1:00 pm)
– First Day of School: Wednesday 9/6/17
Our goal is to offer high quality, Christian child care in a safe, happy and productive environment. We wish to provide a well-rounded program through supervised play and individual and group activities, helping children to grow academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
We offer a full kindergarten readiness program including pre-reading and pre-math. Our curriculum includes Zoo-Phonics and Handwriting Without Tears. All learning activities are presented in a hands-on age-appropriate manner.
Key features of our preschool include:
- Half-day, Extended Morning, and Full-day programs that are flexible for parents
- Small class sizes and teacher-child ratios that exceed State requirements
- Member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Well rounded programs through supervised play and individual group activities that help children grow academically, emotionally and spiritually
- A full Kindergarten Readiness program
- A loving and caring staff with long tenure and experience in early education
Little Lamb Preschool is a ministry of Bridges Community Church.